Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Uganda

African huts



I have just returned from Uganda. Here are some pictures from my travels there. Videos are available at my www.youtube.com/aramaic12 youtube channel.



Me at the source of the Nile




Stores selling African goods




Gandhis ashes were poured out into the source of the Nile







Me with Ugandan teachers










Me with Ugandan students













With teachers and students...












In a Ugandan primary school







The Great Seal of Uganda







Me teaching in Uganda







Teaching with Esther







Me preaching in Uganda






Me preaching in Uganda (video available at www.youtube.com/aramaic12)





Before the sermon with Allen, a Ugandan friend I served with in Iraq




Me playing an African drum








African wildlife





Me at a Ugandan wildlife education center






That is Kampala in the background





A cathedral in Kampala, Uganda




Kampala





At the royal tombs









The royal tombs









Me and Esther







Me at the royal tombs









The kings of Uganda




African art






The royal tombs










I stayed in this house during my stay in Uganda








ugandan children






































I have recently returned from Uganda. I had a good experience there.

No comments: